Copyright 2006 - 2017. 3DFX Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Page last modified March 2017.
Have you ever wondered what a project would look like before you ever started it ? If so, then we may have the answer for you.
What We Do:
Provide Realistic Renderings For:
- New Homes. If you want to build your dream home and see what it is going to look like before you finish, we can show you and then draw the plans from the rendering.
- Decks. If you want to add on or remodel your home's deck to entertain more friends and family, then we can show you what it's going to look like and have it built for you.
- Renovations. If you want to update your kitchen, bathroom, or any other part of your home, we can show you and then help create a set of drawings so your contractor can build what you see.
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers, and any other type of commercial building. Once your design is finalized, we have the staff to provide construction drawings for any project.
- Other Services.We've added a new page to our site to add to our areas of expertise. Click on the services tab above and you'll notice that we've added an Animations page, Web Design, and Video Design page. We not only provide 3D services, but graphic design as well.
Call us for a face to face meeting, where we will review your sketches, photos, and any on-site concerns you may have and discuss your budgeting and time frame needs. Once all of the initial meetings have been accomplished, then we will provide a proposal for your review and begin working on building the 3D version of your project and work towards providing construction drawings so you can acquire permits for building it in real time.
We are based in Huntersville, North Carolina, and are able to serve our clients in this area on a face-to-face basis, but we're not limited to where our next project will take us. We also use the Google Hangout option where we can design on our computers in our offices and then add you to the conversation and show you our screens in real time. Our website will continue to grow so please visit often and if you think we can help build your world in 3D, e-mail us and we'll see what we can do for you.
News and Updates
October 2nd, 2018
Coming up on October 18th, 2018, Cody Rutherford will be celebrating one year of helping 3DFX Solutions produce construction drawings for our clients. He's been a great addition to our team and we look forward to working together on many more projects with this very talented and very knowledgeable designer.
January 1st, 2018
3DFX Solutions is celebrating our 12th Anniversary (22 years overall, combined in the commercial and residential fields) this year! Happy New Year to you and yours!!
January 1st, 2017
3DFX Solutions is celebrating our 11th Anniversary (21 years overall, combined in the commercial and residential fields) this year! Happy New Year to you and yours!! We've joined up with HomeAdvisor as well, so look us up on their site and contact us for all your design needs!
Check out our website on www.Houzz.com to see more of our projects. 3DFX Solutions, Inc. was voted Best of Houzz 2016 this year and we pride ourselves in serving our clients and listening to all their concerns throughout the course of their project. Our membership on Houzz.com began last summer and we were excited to learn we had won an award from them for this year. We hope you will find a way to let us help build your world in 3D!! Send us an e-mail or give us a call if you have any questions!
This year marks the 10 year Anniversary of 3DFX Solutions serving the Charlotte-Metro area for all your 3D Renovations and new home needs!
On July 10th, 2015 we've added a new credential to our services. We want to congratulate our primary designer and owner, R. Gray Harris, Jr. on successfully attaining his AutoCAD Certified Professional status!! Not only does he have 19 years of experience working with AutoCAD and its various packages, but this certification also assures our clients that their projects will be setup and completed to the latest industry standards! So, if you're looking for a designer to help you build your world in 3D or if you need someone to train your employees on AutoCAD, give us a call and we'll discuss how we can help you with all your needs. We've trained everyone from beginner students to engineers who have been working with AutoCAD for many years. It changes from year to year, so we keep up with the latest and greatest software and how to use it.